“The Tansi” sleeps 2 persons from £50 a night
“The Sweet Pea” sleeps 2 persons from £50 a night
“The Foxglove” trailer from the 50's
sleeps 2 from £80 a night
Accommodation comes with linen, cutlery & crockery for 2 persons for minimum 2 night stays.
Showers and toilets (campers to bring their own toilet paper) are situated in the campsite. The shower is fired by a wood burner. Wood for the shower can be bought at the farmhouse. The campsite does not have any electricity. The campsite is not accessible by car but is only a 5 minute walk. All equipment has to be carried or wheelbarrows can be borrowed from the Farmhouse.
The Gypsy Campsite ( 2 bow top wagons and bender tent – sleeps 4 adults)
The Gypsy Campsite is from £220 for 2 nights and 3 nights £330.The campsite consists of 2 bow top wagons and a bender tent tucked away in the retired apple orchard. The wagons each have a cosy double bunk and child’s bed. The bender tent comes equipped with day bed, table, chairs, crockery, pots and fire pit with irons to hang pots over the fire. The Gypsy Campsite has its own private shower and toilet attached to the farmhouse.
Weekend bookings Fri–Mon - Midweek Mon-Wed Wed-Fri
July to Mid Sep midweek bookings min 4 nights stay Mon–Fri.
Accommodation comes with linen, cutlery & crockery for 4 persons for minimum 2 night stays.
Dogs are £5 per night
Wood per net £4
Bouncer’s free range eggs £1.30 per 6
Home produced lamb £7.5 per kilo
Orders taken for newspapers and croissants for Sunday morning delivered (must be taken Saturday evening at latest)
- All Rubbish to be taken away by campers. Arrangements can be organised at the farm house for a charge £10.
- Camp fires must be contained in a fire bucket or BBQ bucket or use the fire pit. (At all times have ready a bucket of water or sand) Put out unattended fires with a bucket of water or sand.
- Fire wood is available from the farmhouse. ONLY wood purchased from the farmhouse can be used for burning. Wood will be available to purchase between 17:00h and 18:00h or on arrival.
- Pick up litter and cigarette buts
- No loud music after 22:00h at night. No radio music.
- Check in 16:00h to 20:00h. Campsite closes at 20:00h, no late arrivals. Gates will be locked after then.
- Check out 10:00h
The campsite is very special and tucked away adjacent to an ancient woodland with bluebells. (PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BLUEBELL WOOD as this will kill the bluebell bulbs). We ask guests to respect the area and leave it for the next guests as they would like to find it. The campsite is car free and there isn’t any electric. There are wheel barrows for ferrying equipment. It is approximately a 5 minute walk to the campsite.
THE FARMHOUSE, GARDEN ARE PRIVATE. PLEASE RESPECT OUR PRIVACY.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home.
Robbie and Ann Bishop